Quality audit of final packaged product
The quality audit of final packaged product carried out to verify the conformance to standards.
- The quality auditors are verify the product job order as prepared by planning department and implemented schedule sheet for the product development, the planned information and schedules should be needs to verify for ensure product standards, customer specific requirements and final product expectations.
- The quality auditors are conducting the processes as per standards procedure defined for the product identification and traceability, the standard methods for tracing the each batch which are already shipped to customers shall be established and enabling easy retrieval of damaged / defective batch.
- Quality auditors are needs to verify the standards procedures for repairing / reworks of defective product; the inspection of re-worked product should be maintained required instructions and parameters during the processing.
- Quality audit team should be conducting any quality audit processes at places where scoped for managing tasks and final packaged product’ quality audit is also conducted as per process planned and scheduled by system & quality audit is conducted as frequency defined in quality system.
- The team should be maintained control plan for the final packaged product, hence the control plan should be prepared and implemented as internal requirements, the final inspection and in-process inspection standards’ control plan is similar or can merge in single control plan, but the separate issues and its detailed information should be mentioned and same the implemented.
- The quality team needs to prepared audit plan, schedule and planning documents before the conducting quality audit, hence the each audit requirement are managed and scheduled in documents, the planning sheet should be well developed according final packaged product’ quality audit requirements.