Friday 15 January 2021

Good Bye message-BY SHRI TK KOLE SIR

 Dear Sir/Madam,

Since I am getting relieved from NFCL  today, I thought to leave a message for you all. It was since Sept 2018, I came across such a wonderful organization and people who made this up to, who will  always be in my fond memories. Leaving within a short span would have never been so painful, had this bonding with you been not so strong. I will remain grateful for cooperation and collaboration extended to me during my service. In case I have hurt someone in the way of working, please forgive.

Good and bad days are there in every organization. I also wish and pray, NFCL will soon resolve all the issues very soon and put back itself on the right track of good days.

Best wishes and warm regards. Stay safe and healthy.

TKKole

No comments:

Post a Comment