Thursday 30 November 2017

Message from Mr R Rajasekar Rao (AGM_Elec) superannuating today) Fw: Thank you all

wonderful person with big heart and peaceful mind
----- Forwarded by Dr Amarnath Giri/TS/KKD/NFCL/NAGARJUNA on 11/30/2017 03:55 PM ----- 
From:Sunny John/MAINT/KKD/NFCL/NAGARJUNA
To:Ã…llNFCLKKDusers,
Date:11/30/2017 01:54 PM
Subject:Farewell Message_Mr R Rajashekar Rao (superannuating today) Fw: Thank you all
Image may contain: 9 people, people standing and outdoor

Message from Mr R Rajasekar Rao (AGM_Elec) superannuating today) Fw: Thank you all 


Dear All, 


Like everything in life that has an inevitable end, my long and eventful journey at NFCL ends today with a sense of personal accomplishment and a feeling of heartfelt gratitude to the Nagarjuna family.  



I started out at NFCL as a newly wed, beginning new phases in life on all fronts when the company itself was being commissioned and was in a very nascent stage. I feel privileged to have grown along with the company and having stood with the company through its many highs and lows. While I started a beautiful family personally, I was fortunate to have acquired such a large and affectionate family in my professional life. Though I will miss all of you, I will surely carry all the countless memories and hope to keep these relations for the rest of my life. 



This organization has been instrumental in my growth as an engineer and has also helped provide quality education to my children who today are budding engineers themselves. I could not have asked for a better quality of life looking back at my humble beginnings. 



I sincerely wish the organization reaches greater heights and I hope each one of you make the most of being a part of this Nagarjuna family. 



This isn't goodbye. It never is. We shall meet some other time, some other place to share another happy moment. Until then...  I am always available to all my beloved ones personally and professionally. 



Yours Sincerely, 
Rajasekhar 

No comments:

Post a Comment