Saturday 25 May 2013

Dear Earth, With every breath I take, I breath your air. With ever blink of my eyes, I see your beauty.

THE LATEST 100 LOVE LETTERS

Dear Earth,
I am so grateful for the wonder that you offer to us.

Just yesterday I have enjoyed a sunny day playing in a park with my boyfriend. Love an joy. Blue sky and green trees.

I respect you and all the creatures that are you hosting, Humans have to learn from your perfection. From your beautiful symmetry and color combination. From your kindness and force.

I love you. Be kind with us and enjoy the solar system.

Stefania
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Thank you for having me to live with you for so many years. If I did anything to harm you, knowingly or unknowingly in my life so far, please forgive me. I promise, I will do my best to protect you from any damage we humans can cause for you.

Thank you for all the abundance you are offering for all living on you..I love you...
United States

Dear Earth,

my wish is to end the era of Ecocide - my vision is for a world of Peace.
United Kingdom

Dear Mother Earth,
I look at you when you
Switzerland

Dear Earth,
With every breath I take, I breath your air. With ever blink of my eyes, I see your beauty. You are powerful yet graceful. You are the reason I live. The reason we all live. We need to heal your wounds. Clean your scrapes. Pick up your heart. Mother Earth needs saving and we all can do it.

Thank You for everything Earth!

Love You!
United States

Dear Earth,
With every breath I take, I breath your air. With ever blink of my eyes, I see your beauty. You are powerful yet graceful. You are the reason I live. The reason we all live. We need to heal your wounds. Clean your scrapes. Pick up your heart. Mother Earth needs saving and we all can do it.

Thank You for everything Earth!

Love You!
United States

Dear Earth,

Let us rejoice in your unending beauty. Let us protect you from harm. Let us remember your strength. Let us remember your fragility. Let us act in ways to respect and love you.

Love, Nicole
United States

Dear Mother Earth,
of all the moments in my life the moments shared in communion with you have been my happiest. You are the source of all my delights. You carry me, you support me, you nourish me. With you I travel through space. With you holding me I can walk and run. In your waters I can swim. I drink your waters. I breathe your air. I thrive through the food you provide. Your generous giving and giving teaches me how to live in the sharing way, the way of the heart. Your beauty inspires me. Your perseverance encourages me. You are loyal to me and never ever betray me. With your children I can play and sing and dance. Your children sing to me. Your song is the song of sweetness. I can hear you. I can feel you. I cradle you in my arms, you cradle me in your arms. We are one. I love you. Thank you, dear Mother Earth, for caring for me so unselfishly. Thank you for giving me so much bliss. I am your child and will always be.
Poland

Dear Earth,

I love your sunshine and the green of your grass and the shade under your trees. I love your cool still summertime water and your cold waves of winter. I love to lie on my back and look up at your blue sky and scudding clouds and birds soaring high. I love your cold starry nights when my breath mists, the air sparkles, and I can feel your life.

I love you so very much.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
You have given me kindness and life. Please teach me to give back kindness and life.
Norway

Dear Earth,

You are beautiful and awesome. I wish others would appreciate you more. Sorry that you are being abused but I love you and so do others so here is hoping that the abuse stops soon before it is too late for you.

Love,
Alex
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Let me start by saying how sorry I am for all that my species has wrought on and against you.
I wish that we cared not only about ourselves, and we do not even include our grandchildren nor usually our children in that caring, but that we cared about all the other living beings on this planet.
I pray that our world leaders would stop the pursuit of profit, which never satisfies the greed for more, but rather would pursue a path where we can live in harmony with all beings knowing that we imperil nothing.
Sadly we live only for immediate gratification.
Roger.
Canada

Dear Earth,
Today I promise I will use my life hereonin dedicated to loving you, healing you & helping you grow anew
Thank you for all your bounty you share so abundantly :)
Love love love & gratitude
Xxx <3
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

Thank you for all that you have given, still give and, hopefully, will continue to give to me and the other living beings who are blessed enough to have emerged from your vital energy. I wish that you will forgive our human errors and shine your light on other lost souls, so that they might remember the great source from which we all came, and one day will all return to.

I love you, dear Mother, for the pure balance and true meaning of life that you teach us.

Thank you from the centre of my soul.

Love always, your Daughter
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Now that we have seen you from space, we can realize how precious and unusual you are. Past generations have made your surface what it is, and we must consider how to leave it for future generations. We must try to leave it in better shape than we found it. George
United States

Dear Earth,
i don't think i can express in words how much you mean to me. How beautiful, inspiring, enriching and fascinating you are. You amaze me every day with your beauty, versatility and kindness. I am sorry about everything we've done to you. Thanks for being there for us. <3
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
What a wondrous thing you are to behold! Such noble animals and plants and trees!! Such sweet singing birds and buzzing bees. I hope everyone somewhere someday can take the time to see you as you are, as you should be. Pure and unpolluted. True to your nature, not corrupted by greed or overcome with hatred. You keep us grounded and you deserve all of our love and respect. And even after all of the things us humans have put you through, you still keep showing us your beauty and strength.
You are noble and as old as time, nah older!! Your cycles of life keep you strong. We belong to you.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Your incredible and astonishing beauty amazes me every day.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
As a young adult, i travelled in the amazonian forest. The trees were so high and beautiful, blue shinny butterflies were diving in the rays of sun, wild orchid screamed at our sight with their bright red colors, the ground was humid and the smell of the forest all around. I remember this beauty each week. It is printed inside my body, it moved my heart and reached my essence.

I remember that it felt just right being there. I remember the monkeys screaming at night, was a bit scary the first time. So much life, everywhere, i remember putting a line on the edge of the river and doing passive fishing. It was all there.
I remember the amazing silence of the afternoon, sometimes broken by the whisper of parrots that would fly above our heads minutes later.

Today, 25 years later, i cherish these memories and want to keep them alive to share with my children the love of nature, the love of earth, the love of the beauty and the magic of nature.

Today i walk barefoot on the grass in the parc near my town, it heals me, it gives me energy for the whole week. You mother earth, i need to take care of you, you are like a Lady with a life threatening disease, what is the cause ? you are not whole anymore. How can i help you be whole again, be One. Watching you so sick and going down makes me want to take care of you, heal you, wrap my arms around you, hug you, caress your ground like a skin. You smell so good.

I want to plant the trees whose roots will reconnect together in a web of life and absorb the heavy rains,
I want to plant the trees whose tree tops will be the umbrella for the high heat and protect the crops from drought,
I want to plant the trees that will be the homes of insects and birds and all kinds of animals that will dance in nature,
I want to plan the trees that will be the airconditioning of the future and where i rest at peace
I want to plant the trees that will become a food forest and feed the people around
I want to plant the trees that will bring the beauty and the inspiration for writing
I want to plant the trees to climb on top and scream my lungs out I love you mother earth, i love you and it will echo in the forest.

I have this vision that the trees will save our mother earth. I love you so much. I want to heal you.

vk
France

Dear Earth,

Walk with me and take one giant step for mankind.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

Thank you for giving birth to me. Your beauty has and will always inspire me, and I will try to do all I can to help you. We must not continue to damage you, or in the end, although you will survive, we will not.

Love, Simon
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

Without you we cannot live. Can we learn in time to look after you? That is my wish for Wish 20
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I love you!
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I love you!!!
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I LOVE YOU!!!!
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
You are my biggest love, my mother, my home, my hope. Thank you for giving us life and more than we all ever need. Thank you for being so patient. You're the most beautiful thing we can experience while we're here, and it's amazing to be a part of you. I'm sorry for all the harm we brought to you, because we're too small to realize that we are a part of you and that you love us no metter what we do, like the best parent in the universe..I'm really sorry, beautiful beautiful Earth. I hope we'll change one day and you'll see, that we all love you too.

thank you, love!

masha.
Israel

Dear Earth,

Forest Fires
Today I saw the wild birds sweep
the blue grey hills above
I heard the wicked wind
from Africa
declare undying love
I turned
and then it laughed
and played with fire
until the forests burned
Too late Too late
the eagle cried
and glared into my eye
Too late Too late
the trees replied
and flame filled the sky
The people down below
looked up and wondered why
{{{{{{{

Dear Earth
Sometimes we play with fire here on your beautiful planet. Carelessness or wanton wickedness, who knows?
Please be patient with us. We still have so much to learn.
with love
and respect.
Spain

FLOWING WATERS CRYSTAL COOL
BUBBLING LAUGHTER AT THE POOL .
FOREST FIRS AND MOSS GREEN
SCENT OF PINE SERENITY SCENE .
MUSHROOMS SMALL TREES TALL
CONES FALL BIRDS CALL
BREATHS OF MIST FERN FRONDS TWIST
DEW DROPS SPARKLE SMALL BUCK STARTLE
RESIN OOZES OWL SNOOZES
FLOWERS WAKE LIZARDS BAKE
BERRYS DROP FROGS HOP
CHAMELEON EYES BUTTERFLIES
CREEPER CREEPS WILLOW WEEPS
BIRD CHIRPS CHICK PEEPS
SUNLIGHT RAYS SQUIRREL PLAYS
EVERLASTING SUMMER DAYS
ACID RAIN THUNDER CRASH
FOREST GONE IN A FLASH
DEFORESTATION JUST FOR CASH
SIGN OF TIME , TIME TO SIGN
THE NEW EARTH PROTOCOL
South Africa

Dear Earth,

love you. Love your trees, love your rivers, love your birds, your bees, your creatures, your rocks, your mountains, your valleys, your oceans, your winds, your clouds, your colours, your smells, your taste, love everything about you. Hope you are soon freed from the toxins that choke you, so you can live and breathe again with the nurturing joy of life that is yours.

My love to you, Mother Earth -

Chris x
Ireland

Dear Earth,
I am your child and in ever-escalating awe and gratitude for your incredibleness, and ever deepening sadness for our disconnection; I wish the human race would remember that you are the bottom line, not us. I honour you and cannot wait to find a little corner of you to nurture and love and care for.
Forever xxx
United Kingdom

Dear Earth, beautiful precious earth that has looked after us for so many many years... teach your people... us... that you are not infinite. that you need to be cared for and nurtured.. and not taken forgranted....
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
YOU are my mother and my father. I adore you! Thank you, Thank you Thank you for your beauty, magnificense, joy, wildness, majesty, brillance and for taking care of me everyday of my life.
United States

Dear Earth,

We love you with all our heart and are here for you.
United Kingdom

Dear Mother Earth,

I pray to you each day, I send you love and light, and just wish more people would stop raviging you. You are so precious.

Sally.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I have such respect for you and will do my best to support you in everything I do.

Lynda x
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
My inspiration and my home, you are my mother and friend. I will go to any lengths to nurture and protect you, just as I would any loved member of my family. I pray that we all open our hearts to connect with you again instead of living in splendid isolation, believing that all we survey is ours to conquer and own.
Help us work together with each other and with you to move into a fully sustainable and compassionate future for all who call Earth home.
In hope and love,
Helly x
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

whether i die or not is not the issue. In comparison to you, to your intelligence, your beauty, your wonder, I am nothing. Yet, as a woman, as a being of nature, I hold you in my being. Whenever you are harmed, so am I. I give my life in your service for the ultimate divine to be realised here in my body, on this planet. I offer my life to your greater love, wisdom and working. May we all move onto greater love and light and realise the beauty of being, which you teach us so supremely.

With Love,

Hema
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
I first encountered you when I was young, when I knew instinctively your beauty, your life giving gifts. I would see the beauty in the bark of a tree, wonder at ripples of water and veins in a leaf. This wonder stayed with me, as if my mud stained hands transferred your beauty to my heart. As we grow older we forget, we ignore and we lose our compassion to you. Yet we cannot exist without you. We take your for granted, abuse you and act as if we own you. Thank you for your allowing us to be here, for supporting us, for sharing your beauty and your gifts with us.
Love always
xxxxxxx
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
I'm besotted, in awe, grateful and above all HOPEFUL. My dearest wish is that these Love letters generate positive supportive energy to ALL BEINGS on this amazing Blue Planet that we are honoured to live with.

We are all EQUAL.

In love, In Light and in Hope.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I am porous

I am porous
There are holes in my floor where animals climb in
Climb in and scratch about looking for food
I try to fill up the holes with my belongings
But strange things are getting in

A homing pigeon speckled green with frightened eyes
Her harness coming off her wing
Inside are notes between people I don’t know
Hungry, I pore over them

The other animals want to take from me
But this pigeon wants my help
Her mission is honourable
In service to lovers
If I help her she can carry on.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Thank you! You never cease to amaze and delight me.
I am grateful for your blessings and honored to journey with you.
One Heart
United States

Dear Earth,
thankyou for everything
sorry for all we have done to you
i know we can undo our mistakes
may we always feel our interconnection
what we do to you we do to ourselves
may we connect with our indigenous beginings and walk with awareness on you
each step taken with intention
clarity of thought
to respect and honour you
we have no choice
we can't afford not to
our future is in your hands
Australia

Dear Earth,
We are all nature, we all exist now in this moment in the cycles of sunlight, As we all awaken to this reality, we will stop avoiding your beautiful presence and start to enjoy being alive in paradise. Time to wake up and start to rebuild that that we have taken, on behalf of all humanity we pledge to become a productive and useful species once again, like all our fellow brothers and sisters. With truth, respect and love.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Thank you for the solace and beauty you offer to our lives. I hope that more of humanity wakes up soon to realise we need to stop wasting your resources and conserve you instead.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I hope that mankind can learn to see your beauty as I do

Thank you
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I could see your light before I was born. Warm and welcoming.
Now I see shapes and colours and your life within them.

I touch your sand, your cool water, my mum´s skin and the grass.
I hear words and the singing of birds every morning.

All is new to me, yet all is home.
And when I sleep, my mother, I rest in your arms.

For Dillon, 9 months
Ireland

Dear Earth,Thank you for all your beauty and healing. May all Your plants and trees be nurtured, all your animals be respected and treated with kindness. May your waters flow pure and clean and the air be fresh and clean. I ask that you be filled with love and light, your crystal core be revered and honoured and all humans return to their hearts to love and respect you. Love and blessings Y
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

I am sorry and ashamed, I am sad and we're to blame.
You give us so much everyday and all we do is take away.
If we don't change now, we'll never will and the thing is we're all going to pay the bill.
Still I have hope and love in my heart because there's a new era about to start.
Brothers and sisters will fight and unite for you because it is you , mother earth, who's love is so true.

In love your daughter and son Alissa and Jonas
Germany

Dear Earth,
if we destroy the nature, we will destroy the mankind. The aim of my photos is to show people how beautiful it is and to thik about this mssage. ( www.caterherman.webs.com)
Slovenia

Dear Earth,
You're nothing but awe-some. You're part of us, and we're part of you.
Step by step, we're gonna re-balance ourselves.
Paul
United Kingdom

Dear Mother Earth,

This morning I took a walk with my dog and once again I admired your beauty. I thank you so much for everything you give us. Being near to you comforts me and helps me to bring everything in perspective because I know that you are always there for us with your trees, flowers, all the animals, the mountains and the seas,... There is nothing or no one as beautiful, awesome and precious as you are. I love you Mother Earth. <3

Ilse
Belgium

Dear Earth, May you feel the love we send,
United States

Dear Earth,

I love you, and I'm so sorry it had to end this way. It really hurts that we can't live together anymore, but I hope you'll be better off without us. Thank you for everything we had.

Love,
Jennie
Denmark

Beloved Earth, Without you there would be no life. Everything comes from you and returns to you. Everything is given and received by you. Your beauty is infinite and ever-changing. How can we ever return your myriad gifts? Only with our deepest reverence and devotion, our fiercest courage and greatest compassion. You are my never-failing source of nurturing, comfort, inspiration, wonder and joy. May I live my life in service to you. and care for you as a daughter would care for the mother who has given her everything.
Janey
United Kingdom

Dear Gaia,

Hang in there, your children are almost ready to evolve with you.

Much love,

Ruth
United Kingdom

Beloved Mother Earth,

My love deep into your earth,
your love dancing through my body x
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

There is only one of you,
and I feel our connection strong and true...

Beautiful mountains, rivers and streams,
Volcanoes and oceans, you hold my dreams...

When sad I walk in your woods and tell you my woes,
Take off my shoes, feel the earth round my toes...

Such diversity, how lucky we are,
But forests are ravaged just for your tar...

So many animals but we think we're the best,
So many act without concern for the rest...

Many species extinct but forgotten never,
Please make a law to protect our earth forever...

I love you beautiful earth. Claire x
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
I wonder if you will forgive us - even though we KNOW what we are doing to you.....
Your wondrous beauty is more than we could ever hope to create from our own imaginings...
We pray we have learnt to repair some of the worst damage we have done to you...and that you will survive when we humans have all returned to star-dust.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
i am so sorry for man's violation of your natural laws, bringing suffering to all life, & the loss of harmony in nature. Please forgive us our ignorance & greed. & for using animals for medical research to find cures for our self induced illnesses, created by our unnatural eating habits.
do please feel free to do whatever you need to, to stop mankind destroying you further...
in haste as i have to go now!
with much love..millie
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
i am so sorry for man's violation of your natural laws, bringing suffering to all life, & the loss of harmony in nature. Please forgive us our ignorance & greed. & for using animals for medical research to find cures for our self induced illnesses, created by our unnatural eating habits.
do please feel free to do whatever you need to, to stop mankind destroying you further...
in haste as i have to go now!
with much love..
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
i am so sorry for man's violation of your natural laws, bringing suffering to all life, & the loss of harmony in nature. Please forgive us our ignorance & greed. & for using animals for medical research to find cures for our self induced illnesses, created by our unnatural eating habits.
do please feel free to do whatever you need to, to stop mankind destroying you further...
in haste as i have to go now!
with much love..
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

You give me life, thank you.

Louise
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

From outer space we gaze upon you image with absolute awe and wondering as you and we upon you, circle the sun with your sister planets in a majestic motion.
Your colours swirl and change, your seasons wax and wane, your moon swings around you, all part of the dance of life which is everywhere on your skin.

You have done this for almost ever, providing spaces for life, in a perfect balance.
You are the generous provider.

So those of us humans who can see and feel your greatness humbly apologise for the many who cannot experience this and who continue to take from you and poison your systems without limit. They cannot recognise word, Finite!

When you have had enough of us I will understand and hope that our memory will not be a to painful one for you as we join the other mass extinctions you have seen over millennia, but please do feel free to label ours distinctively as we have deserved it,
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

From outer space we gaze upon you image with absolute awe and wondering as you and we upon you, circle the sun with your sister planets in a majestic motion.
Your colours swirl and change, your seasons wax and wane, your moon swings around you, all part of the dance of life which is everywhere on your skin.

You have done this for almost ever, providing spaces for life, in a perfect balance.
You are the generous provider.

So those of us humans who can see and feel your greatness humbly apologise for the many who cannot experience this and who continue to take from you and poison your systems without limit. They cannot recognise word, Finite!

When you have had enough of us I will understand and hope that our memory will not be a to painful one for you as we join the other mass extinctions you have seen over millennia, but please do feel free to label ours distinctively as we have deserved it,
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
having studied ecology and permaculture, as well as personal awareness and group dynamics, I am learning more and more how inter-connected and inter-dependent all life is with you. Your beauty revives my spirit for the fight to defend your beauty and richness, for
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
It is my deepest wish to love, nurture and care for you as you, our Mother Earth, have cared for humanity and all living beings.
Sandy
United States

Dear Earth, Please be strong and stay alive .... you are our home and please don´t foget that there are people out here who care and work for you and for a greener, cleaner tomorrow !
Have faith...soon the worldleaders will have to listen... when they realize that there is no plan B.... There is only one plan that will keep you/us alive and that is to take care and to take action now! Love :)
Sweden

Dear Earth,
You are my inspiration in all that I do and cherish. You have given me balance when people have not. I will love you and your beauty daily until I become part of you as dust.Shine on daily in your magical cycles as you are the most reliable inspiration to me in all I do.
United Kingdom

Dear Papatuanuku (Mother Earth),

Sorry...sorry...sorry.
Throughout the ages, you have nurtured all, and we have abused you in return. We have ignored your cycles, polluted your waters, raped you of minerals,gems, and oil. We have destroyed your plants and forests, and we have abused and killed our brothers
and sisters in the kingdom of Nature. We have filled the air with pollution and radiation. We have misused Technology to create War and destruction everywhere.
But we are changing. We have learnt the mistakes of History, and those who maintain and abuse Power. We are reaping what they sowed.
We are growing in Consciousness. And that Consciousness is growing in numbers. This Consciousness recognises you as our Mother, our source of Life. This Consciousness is no longer separated by class, culture, religion or continent. We are coming to understand that we are all one. The lust for Power and the endless consumption spurred by a collective Ego, no longer satisfies. It is a difficult and slow process, as we are challenging elements that fight to maintain power and control. These elements still try to deny that we cannot sustain humanity with Ego and Money alone. Amongst us, they are now the minority. The majority have finally learnt humility and wisdom, through collective lack and need. We have nothing left to lose but our precious Earth, and so we are no longer afraid. We are awakening to the knowledge that by destroying you and the natural world, we're destroying ourselves, and any hope for future generations.We will not give up, until we have made the change.
The collective Consciousness is a network, a web, a cloak that envelops you. We are reclaiming ancient Wisdom, and in that Wisdom, we are returning to you. We are sharing a common language. The language of Peace, Love and Respect.
We''re creating new laws, that will end all Wars. We are standing and fighting in Peace for acknowledgement of you.We are transforming technology to end abuse of your resources. We are transforming the Governance of our World, and you are the foundation of this new Governance.
I sense you know all of this. You have survived through millenia, and will continue despite Humanity. Whether we do, or not, is up to us. And there is only one way.
With Love and respect for you, our Mother Earth.

Sincerely and Always your daughter,

Hineraukura
New Zealand

Dear Earth,Eros, the Art of Loving-Kindness
On a planetary level, Eros is the cosmic attractor that acts as an omnipresent connector of all things, large and small. On a personal level, it is the archetypal energy of loving connection that is inherent in all beings and represents loving-kindness through interrelationship and appreciation.
Love and beauty are not ethereal qualities. They are essential presences that can resolve the problems we have created.This is inner grace.
When asked on his deathbed for his advice about life, Aldous Huxley, England’s preeminent scholar and wise elder, simply said, “Just try to be a little kinder.” Anger smothers Eros.Without compassion the flames of anger are consuming. Often they provide much-needed instant energy, but in the long run they deplete us.
Conscious activism is activism from the heart. It is composed of loving-kindness and requires nothing in return. If we love something, we want to help it thrive: redwood trees, rivers, and everyone’s children. As our capacity for love appreciates, our world grows larger. As our connection with the living planet deepens, so does the place in our hearts from which we experience joy.SHIFT: AT THE FRONTIERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Australia

Dear Earth,
We are visitors for such a short while and do not always appreciate the infinite diversity and beauty of all the life you hold.
I feel sad that as a species we are often oblivious to the destruction and devastation that we cause you, yet you still reward us with beautiful landscapes and wonderful wildlife. I am sorry that I have not defended you more or spoken up for you as much as I should have done, in order that future generations can enjoy what you have given me. I promise to do much more before my time here ends. Thanks for everything.
United Kingdom

Dear Earth, Thank you for your message - “The spirit of the land is Awake. The intention of the land is to heal and uplift through love and nurturance.” You are LOVED!!!
United States

Dear Earth, I love and respect you. You are slow-moving and wise. You are flexible, yet consistent. You are the giver of life, and you provide all we need. We are like gravely errant children - willful, selfish, destructive and greedy. We are (some of us) trying to change ... trying to spread love and peace and kindness. I just want to let you know that.
Thank-you mother.
Canada

Dear Earth, i want to thank you for the pleasure of countless moments of feeling one with you and the universe. you know me; i'm juli, the woman who for my whole life has layed outside to watch the trees in the neighborhood sway in the breezes you provide. i'm the person you can feel, i'm sure, admiring the flower blossoms as they slowly create themselves to become their own tiny miracle of beauty, hundreds of millions of times all over, and in all places. The colors you use, and the fragrances you've decided on are exquisite, the pleasure you give me every day fill me with love and happiness, to know that i am blessed to be a tiniest part of the whole that is you.But i will call you URANTIA, for that is your real name, the one given by our Blessed Father. I love you, Urantia. i am shamed and angered by those who think of you only as a tool for their greed. as the weeks go by and your unrest grows, please remember that there are those of us who will willingly go back to sharing life with you, instead of continually tearing you apart. Unfortunately for life on you, humans are shitting where they eat. I shall continue to be thankful of every little pleasure you bless me with. love, juli
United States

Dear Earth, here in the beautiful land of the pomegranite (roman in arabic) we have had no rain. The crops have failed and the animals are dying. But I know you have a plan.

'Don't pray for rain if you can't take care of what you get'
R.E. Nixon 1937, Superintendant Texas agricultural experiment station, Spur Texas.

Last year we had double the average rainfall, thank you, but did we look after it? No.
It's not too late for us to learn - make that your plan
Hamdolila!

Love from me
Kirsty
Essaouira, Morocco
Morocco

Dear Earth, here in the beautiful land of the pomegranite (roman in arabic) we have had no rain. The crops have failed and the animals are dying. But I know you have a plan.

'Don't pray for rain if you can't take care of what you get'
R.E. Nixon 1937, Superintendant Texas agricultural experiment station, Spur Texas.

Last year we had double the average rainfall, thank you, but did we look after it? No.
It's not too late for us to learn - make that your plan
Hamdolila!

Love from me
Kirsty
Essaouira, Morocco
Morocco

Dear Earth,
I am thankful that I do not fall of and that you keep me close to you in love. You have a speed of 800 km/h around your own axis.You dance around the sun in a speed that is 100 000 km/h och the galaxy sails around in the univere with a speed of 900.000km/h. And I am with you on this exciting trip!!!
The plants and animals are fellow passengers. The plants showing us the wanderers Merecury,Venus, March, Jupiter and Saturnus dance and influence over the earth in the flowers seal. The animals that feels your tensions and tries to smoothen them to get you into a harmonious mood.
Sweden

Dear Earth,
It is a beautiful wonderful thing that keeps us alive.
To you world leaders,
Please help save this beautiful planet. Forget your riches, coz once youve destroyed the planet Money will mean nothing, Stop the Greed and learn to LOVE.

LOVE THIS PLANET
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

Be Green, Love You.

V
India

Dear Earth,

Love You.

V
India

Dear Earth,
I am a part of you. We share the salt water that cushions my spine and brain: the winds that blow across your surface fill my lungs with life: your rocks and stones are in my bones: your dust , my very body. How could I not love you when I see myself in you and you in myself? And how could I harm you when that means harming myself? Help me to remember this.
Elaine
United Kingdom

Dear Earth, I have loved you all my life. At the age of 8, in a bluebell world, I lay down on your sweet bed amongst flowers the colour of heaven and made a pledge to keep you safe, just as you keep me safe. You give me joy and a fierce belief that the practical wisdom that you blessed me with is a gift for me to share all my life with everyone. This is my life path, it is my vision, it is my whole belief system that by combining the power of womanly love and wisdom that we can support and heal your beautiful ecosystems. By healing you, we heal ourselves. If we ignore your plight through blind, destructive consumerism then we have no-one to blame but ourselves.
Thank you beautiful Earth, I thank you everyday for your bounty that provides me with every need - but not for my greed. You share with grace, we take disgracefully. Please continue to bless us and nuture us on this new path as we awaken, stretch and become active protectors on your gifts.
With all my heartfelt love.
Penney
United Kingdom

Dear Earth, I have loved you all my life. At the age of 8, in a bluebell world, I lay down on your sweet bed amongst flowers the colour of heaven and made a pledge to keep you safe, just as you keep me safe. You give me joy and a fierce belief that the practical wisdom that you blessed me with is a gift for me to share all my life with everyone. This is my life path, it is my vision, it is my whole belief system that by combining the power of womanly love and wisdom that we can support and heal your beautiful ecosystems. By healing you, we heal ourselves. If we ignore your plight through blind, destructive consumerism then we have no-one to blame but ourselves.
Thank you beautiful Earth, I thank you everyday for your bounty that provides me with every need - but not for my greed. You share with grace, we take disgracefully. Please continue to bless us and nuture us on this new path as we awaken, stretch and become active protectors on your gifts.
With all my heartfelt love.
Penney
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,You hear me calling; you hear my poetry reverberating throughout your cells. You know of my love for you. You know that when I die I will give back all that I am; my final gift for all you have given me. Meanwhile I shall continue to write poetry, sing your praises, honor your cycles and seasons, and love you with all that I am.
Bright Blessings,
Arianna

Life!

We are literally the salt of the earth
Stardust creatures made of air and minerals.
We belong to the Earth, to Gaia.
We are a part of Her
this living world, this organism in which
we all live and die and are recycled to live and die again and again
in a new form in a new way.
We cry tears of salt
Remnants of the ocean tide still pulling us inside
the web of life we will never escape.
Our very breath is what we share with all life.
Life is cooperating competing living dying loving.
Yes loving.
Love is not merely a human construction.
Love is an agreement between organisms to share or provide something
of themselves.
Sure as a heartbeat, you can hear life pumping
I love you I love you I love you
through every single being.

Copyright, 2007, Arianna Alexsandra Collins
United States

Dear Earth,
Thank you, dear one...for all of the life you have given me...and my ancestors and all who have ever walked your sacred grounds.

My heart and spirit have always been connected to you, Gaia. Thank you for every breath you have given me and your fruits. I am your steward.

Sincerely, Holly Lynn Danyliw
United States

Dear Earth, you have been so patient,
when humans where trying to figure out how they could manage life, how they could manage you, how they can manage the cosmic forces... ..
maybe you can help them now to be silent and listen, so that humans can hear the heartbeat of you in their own heart now
thank you
Belgium

Dear Earth,

We return thanks to you our mother Earth,

We return thanks to our mother, the earth, which sustains us. We return thanks to the rivers and streams, which supply us with water. We return thanks to all herbs, which furnish medicines for the cure of our diseases. We return thanks to the moon and stars, which have given to us their light when the sun was gone. We return thanks to the sun, that has looked upon the earth with a beneficent eye. Lastly, we return thanks to the Great Spirit, in Whom is embodied all goodness, and Who directs all things for the good of Her children. AUM
Netherlands

Dear Earth,

Forgive my fellow humans, they know not what they do when they exploit your beautiful treasures! Please continue to nourish those of us who are aware with the strength to awaken others to the relentless damage that is being done to you.

Take comfort in knowing that you and the myriad species you provide home to are not suffering in silence. There are plenty of us that know your pain, and will fight with you and for you - Always! X
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,
Thank you Mother for all you presented to me in this lifetime. I am grateful for the experiences you have allowed me to participate in. You have given me wings to see the bigger picture and how we are connected to one another. In spite of our smallness, you continue to love us and for this I am most honoured to experience the love with you. My deepest love, Kathleen
Canada

Dear Earth,
I know, you're so hurt. I can hear your crying and tell, when you react on my human fellow's deadly attack.
The best times in my life is, when I resonance with your breathing, in and out. Then I feel the glorious and the perfection, you offer to human beings.
I'm so sorry, that so many does not appreciate your generosity.
it is my hope, that we all will be aware to life in harmony and remember, we are one human race with the same heart beating in our bodies, no matter our skins color.
and that we all honor you in order to live in peace and harmony and to keep the fantastic order, you're created.
Everyone is one with God and you are too.
Namaste Zaenia
Denmark

Dear Earth,we send you waves of love and light to every creature to every sentient being to every plant and stone and sea and air around our Beautiful planet earth..we so love you and want you well .. We urge all leaders of our world to start living with Nature to presurve our future for our childrens and childrens sake and so it is love and light ...susan~
Canada

Dear Earth,
Thankyou for your beauty and your abundance. All connected through you for you will heal and bring peace.
Words of Chief Dan Evahema
United States

Dear Mother Earth,

Thank you for being so amazingly beautiful, thank you for your love and kindness.

With love, forever, Sophie and Elin
Switzerland

Dear Earth,
I am seeing people are trying to get back and see the greatness of mother earth. With my tiny effort, hope I can witness the change we are enhancing to let more people be aware of their own lifestyle and be earth-friendly~

Light and peace
Yovia
China

Dear Earth,
I am so very grateful for you. I love your beautiful leaves in spring, I love your brilliant blue waters in the summer, I love all your seasons and the life you have given us here on Planet Earth. Thank you for holding us as a nurturing mother and letting us live here with you. To give back to you with all my gratitude I vow to take care of you the best I can in my everyday life and send your praises to world leaders so they will do the same.
I love you Mother Earth
United States

Dear Mother Earth,

I thank you for all the Beauty the fresh smelling Earth the wonderful colours and diversity of your animals, and plants for the Air that we Breath (which is unfortunately being polluted by some of humankind)the soft rain that falls to become our drinking water, and the fantastic dawn chorus. The sweet lilting song of the robin the cawing and chattering sound of the crow and magpie the gentle cooing of the wood pigeons and collard dove. The song of the blackbird early in the morning and late in the evening and sometimes the song of the Nightingale the purer sounds when traffic noise is if not stopped is lowered to a hum. The bark of the dog fox and cries of the Vixen hunting for a mate and sometimes the snuffle and shuffle of hedgehogs out on a nights hunting. without all of these and more wonderful sound life would be unbearable to me.

Thank you for the nutrients you supply naturally to the worms and insects that work so hard to give us good earth as well to enable us to grow our own organic vegetables fruit and herbs that then allows me to make herbal medicines, creams and balms to nourish myself and my family.

It really is so hard to put into words how much I Love you and how I hate how cruelly you are being treated by some people.

I would like you to know that I work very, very hard to help save you from the cruelty and while I have breath left in my body I will continue to do so.

All my Love forever

Ann
United Kingdom

Dear Mother Earth,

You may feel the people of the earth have abandoned you and traded your love for the love of money. You are right, a lot of your children have, but many of us are finding our way back to you and have committed to changing and fixing the inexcusable hurt done to you. Right now you are a prisoner of war where torture and torment are the regular course of day to day life. Mother of sustenance, please forgive me for my complacence. I love you and want to make amends.
Love your daughter, child of the earth
Canada

Dear Earth,

I apologize for all the times that I've taken you for granted. For the times that I've walked by a beautiful scenery, a flower, a tree and never noticed you. I do want to tell you though, that you have shown me the most amazing sunsets and sunrises that I've ever seen. In Arizona, in Virginia, in California, in Florida, in the Philippines, in Cuba and in Canada - which made me wonder why do we divide you up with different names when you're really just one planet in the first place?

Anyway, despite the damages we've done to change your beautiful, natural state - we all love you and we need you. We can't live without you. We can't survive without you. And I know it's quite the opposite with you - you can survive without us. You were here long before us and we really haven't been around that long, but can you give us a chance to prove ourselves to you? So you don't get rid of us anytime soon? Cuz I'm having a son soon and I want him to know you and be really close to you.

I want to take him camping, eat tiny field berries with him, pick apples, show him sunsets and sunrises, show him snow and the mountains, the rivers, lakes and oceans I swam in and just everything beautiful that I got to experience with you. Most of my best memories involve you and I just want him to get to experience that too.

Anyway, I don't really care what anyone else thinks but I love you Earth. I need you in my life, so just give us a chance ok? There are a lot of good people out there that want to take care of you too.

Thank you for listening to me.

Love always,
Mai
Canada

Dear Mother Earth,

Thank you for your beauty.

I am so sorry for how the human race in its greed and destruction is hurting you.

May you and your creatures be nurtured and preserved and flourish.

Francesca
United Kingdom

Dear Earth,

you are so wonderful, I love to spend my time with you, every moment.
Thank you for everything. you let me breath, grow, walk, dance, you give life to me and home.
What can I do for you? Tell me, and I give my very best!
Love,
Heike
Germany

HEART TO HEART FUNDING

All our funds are from people who believe in the depths of their hearts that laws to prevent destroying the earth are for the best. We'd love it if you can help fund us too. If this makes your heart sing, please fund us via Just Giving
Bank transfer

WISH 20

Our wish is to end Ecocide by 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment