Monday 15 September 2014

Greetings to my engineer friends on Engineer's Day.

 Narendra Modi
Greetings to my engineer friends on Engineer's Day. Tributes to Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya on his birth anniversary.
Through innovation, hardwork & cutting edge research, our engineers have played an anchoring role in the making of our Nation. I wish our engineers the very best & call upon them to continue to apply their skills to serve our Nation & make our engineering world class.
Greetings to my engineer friends on Engineer's Day. Tributes to Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya on his birth anniversary.

Through innovation, hardwork & cutting edge research, our engineers have played an anchoring role in the making of our Nation. I wish our engineers the very best & call upon them to continue to apply their skills to serve our Nation & make our engineering world class.

No comments:

Post a Comment