WE thanks to our site in charge SHRI GVS Anand sir continuously doing efforts for improvements AND MONITORING BY SHRI V SUNDER SIR , SHRI JKP SIR 'S TEAM
• ensure proactive rather than reactive assessments?
• provide for classification of risk tolerability?
• identify those to be eliminated or controlled?
• assure consistency with operating experience? (Ref. 4.3.1C of OHSAS 18002-2000)
• assure consistency with effectiveness of risk control measures?
3. Are monitoring of OSH objectives performed?