Wednesday 11 April 2012

When the earth speaks! -as natural disaster earth quake to take care her

I was proud and pleased to see you on my back
From one mother and one father, you get off
You were primitive, I was teaching you the art of living.
Remember that you are not the only living beings
By love, I have selected you, promoted you and spoiled you
My sons and my daughters, I have called you
To come together, understand each other, love the other
I love you, I admire you
By pity for me, my animals, my children
I have supported and covered you in the early eras.
I feel that you go away from me,
You think you do not need me!
I have taught you love, peace and tolerance
You step away from me, but you will come back
I have never declared my rights,
You operate my fortunes, please, without selfishness
My heart, my land, my space is up to you
Have a providing preventive spirit,
Be sure that you do not make me ill
You think your progress will protect you!
I think that you will regret the consequences
Some rare diseases that appear every day,
Disasters that strike at all areas
Conflicts and wars which are activated without reason
You say that you are intelligent creatures!
So, what are you waiting for reconciling?
All divine and human laws suggest you the brotherhood
Your religions, cultures and civilizations offer peace
I want to see you united in mosaic,
In harmonious, respectful and colored painting.


love fondation

1 comment: