Monday 9 April 2012

We Are One ------WONDERFUL INTIGRITY- BIOTIC & ABIOTIC COMPONENTS

I am the wind sweeping across the fields of clover
on a clear spring day,
and the rain clouds that suddenly appear.
I am the cool morning mists,
and the sweltering heat of a summer’s day.
I am the walls that separate you,
and the sparkle of stars
in the open sky of the evening’s calm.
I am the flame of the candle that lights your way,
and the darkness that surrounds you,
I am the magnificent oak tree
shading your picnic,
and the words in the book of poetry
that you are reading to your true love.
I am the love of The Creator,
and the anguish of a broken heart.
I am the big black lab that runs free on the beach,
and the nobility of her spirit
that brings her back home every time.
I am the fear and doubt of the coming day,
and the faith and joy that replaces it
in conscious awareness.
I am your reflection in the mirror,
and what you see when you look within.
I am your first thought upon waking,
and your last thought before sleep.
I am the bliss of a baby’s belly laugh,
and the sorrow of the loss of a loved one.
I am the dread of change,
and the trust that it will bring something greater.
I am what is,
and what isn’t.
I am you,
You are me.
Separation is an illusion
We are complete
We are Creator
We are One
 Dr. AMAR NATH GIRI  is HIGHLY THANKFUL TO 
Matthias Dunlop to consider all the aspects, life cycle -love faith hope , peace development

No comments:

Post a Comment